We fundamentally believe you will be thrilled with the products you purchase from FurnitureOkay. We understand, however, that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be. In that event, we invite you to review the following terms related to returning a product.
30-Day Return Policy
Other than in accordance with FurnitureOkay’s product return guarantee, FurnitureOkay does not provide refunds, unless as required by applicable law.
In order to facilitate a return under these terms and conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The customer must comply with directions from FurnitureOkay staff to facilitate a return.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that returned items are returned safely. FurnitureOkay takes no responsibility for items lost in transit.
Where a 30 day return policy applies, the customer is permitted to return goods for a full refund, less the cost of shipping and handling both ways, and a 10% restocking fee. The 30 day return policy is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You are free to return your purchase for up to 30 days from the arrival date. All returns are subject to a 10% restocking/administration fee which covers warehousing, logistics and finance charges.
- Products must be returned in the condition you received them, and in a condition to allow immediate resale as a first-quality product. Of course, you will want to try them out at your place, and that's fine. But the majority of the packaging must be intact. Most importantly, your furniture cannot be obviously used.
- Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse, your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days, less the cost of shipping both ways.
- Replacements for exchange of damaged goods will not be dispatched until the original item has been received at our warehouse.
- All shipping costs will be deducted from the refund, including shipping to you, and return to us.
- If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods in returning them to us and this causes the damage to or deterioration of the products, we will charge you for the reduction in value, up to 100% of the value of the goods, plus freight cost.
FurnitureOkay will repair or replace damaged or faulty goods in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Where a good is deemed as faulty within the first 3 days after delivery or is already damaged on delivery, and the customer notifies FurnitureOkay of that fault within the first 3 days after delivery, then FurnitureOkay will:
- Replace or repair the faulty good at their sole discretion; or
- If FurnitureOkay is unable to provide a new replacement, FurnitureOkay has the option to offer a full or partial refund dependant on the amount of damage to the product.
- Where a new replacement is available, and the customer elects to receive a refund instead of a replacement, the refund will be for the amount of the purchase price excluding the initial delivery cost.
- The 3-day period will commence on the date that the customer accepts delivery of their FurnitureOkay product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the product.
Where goods are already damaged on delivery, FurnitureOkay requires photographic evidence or footage (whichever is more applicable) of the damage/fault to be emailed to email@example.com before authorising return of the goods.
FurnitureOkay requires any customer requesting services in accordance with this warranty to provide to comply with directions from FurnitureOkay staff in order to facilitate the investigation of the warranty claim, and the provision of repair and/or spare parts and/or replacement solutions from FurnitureOkay (where applicable). Such directions will usually include the provision by the customer of a detailed description of the warranty service requested and photos and videos (where appropriate).
FurnitureOkay is not required to provide warranty services in accordance with this warranty unless the customer complies with the previous sub-paragraph, as the absence of suitable description and images will prevent FurnitureOkay from investigating the claim.
FurnitureOkay reserves sole discretion to determine whether the goods are faulty or damaged in accordance with these terms and conditions.
You can find information related to FurnitureOkay's warranties on the Warranties page